EnOcean IoT Connector - 1.1.0 Not released
- deployments via ACI docker fail at the first attempt - sometimes??
- Fixed: pdf export has wrong page breaks on the tabs content
- Container versions are now listed in each container separately
- All MQTT JSON payloads are now available as JSON schemas in the download section
- Google Cloud deployments tested and documented
- AWS deployments tested & documented
- Health messages are included are appended the gateway Information structure when using the API
- Redis startup error messages are now handled gracefully
- x509 Certificate Connection to Azure IoT Hub
- Supported EEP List in documentation is autogenerated
- Extended documentation on additional debug/error messages
- Client ID of a gateway is stored and available via the API request
- IoTC uses a trusted public signed certificate. Self-signed certificates are still optional.
- MQTT Topic structure can be selected by ENV variable at deployment
- Redesign of MQTT Topic structures
- An example in docker-compose file is provided how to deploy the mosquito broker with TLS certificates and user authentication
- Telegram statistics of devices and gateways are periodically posted on MQTT. Feature is optional.
- Provisioning of devices via MQTT is enabled
- MQTT basic username and password authentication
- MQTT EnOcean Alliance Spec considerations respected
- x509 Certificate Connection to MQTT